Profits of Prospex Automated Retractable Roofs production compared to conventional poly house & tunnels
- Higher yield, firmer, high self-life and with a higher brix compared to conventional open field, tunnels & naturally ventilated poly houses
- Retractable roof will help to Grow vigor crops by assisting to creating optimal indoor micro climate
- Vigor crops as always less prone to diseases and pests, the grower can able to get more quantity & quality produce compared to conventional systems,
- Plant has Direct access to PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) without any hindrance as there is no permeant film or screens,
- Prevents crop over heating by cutting Infrared radiation, since the crops are more photosynthetically active than conventional growing methods the plants are tends to better yield and quality
- Trap more heat or can able to heat up soil and us it as a sink when night temperatures are low
- VPD (vapor pressure deficit) based automated growing systems can be installed and operated with comparatively low energy, and can able to get more yield
- Better & uniform control on indoor humidity by adjusting the vents
- Uniform air & co2 exchange from atmosphere throughout the greenhouse
- Better plant vegetative by manipulating humidity and light
- Friendly to bees and other natural pollinators,
- More viable technology for organic cultivation
- Consistent production throughout the life time of greenhouse, as the production is not directly related to any fixed degradable plastic films which can possibly reduce the light transmission
- As the plants can able to access direct sun light can increase the plant density than other conventional systems
- Reliable strong roof fabric & support structure for preventing your crops against erratic weather patterns
- Effective heat reduction on hot summer with low power consumption
- Comfortable work environment for better labor productivity
- Arial / drone pesticide & growth promoter spraying is possible which can help the grower to reduce the labor for mechanized spraying
HS2 ARC flat Retractable Roof field cover(Umbrella)
HS2 Arc is a fundamental innovation in the ﬁeld of greenhouse roof covers. Coupled with its cost efficiency and easy handling, HS2 Arc provides a stable, durable, and flexible alternative for greenhouse roof covers.
Construction & Material
HS2 Arc is made up of white diffused woven fabric, duly coated on both sides. It comes with several segments of width less than one meter. One of the best things about HS2 Arc is that these segments don’t need any hooks to hold them. Thus, it eliminates the possibility of the material getting damaged and destabilized by the hooks. HS2 Arc uses Aluminium profile to connect the fabric with sliding clips.
HS2 Arc uses a wire bed for sliding the roof supported by galvanized iron or concrete columns. Although it has no gutters for the collection of rain water, it guarantees crop protection. The strong Aluminium proﬁle ensures that the structure can withstand a wind speed of 80 kph. On all four sides, the columns are anchored for better strength and durability. HS2 Arc can also be retrofitted in your existing columns. The cost—efficient nature and sturdy structure of HS2 Arc make it ideal for all kinds of orchard crops.
HS2 Arc protects 85%—95% of the leaves from getting wet by rain. The umbrella structure protects the crops by allowing the rainwater to flow directly between the arches/path. Although the strong Alumini um profile used in the structure is adequately assuring, its umbrella form further ensures that snow and rain water slide off from the roof of HS2 Arc. Therefore, it protects the structure from getting damaged from overloading. Hence, it is very easy to maintain. A combination of quality and cost—efficiency makes the HS2 Arc roof system ideal for all kinds of orchard crops.