Nano filtration is a pressure driven separation process. Nano filtration membranes have a selectivity for the charge of the dissolved components, monovalent ions will pass the membrane and divalent and multivalent ions will be rejected.
It is commonly used to separate Sodium chloride and Calcium or magnesium sulfate.
We offer Commercial and Industrial Reverse Osmosis
Standard features of our both RO & Nano filtration Skids
- Corrosion resistant fiberglass Ro housings
- Skid mounted on heavy duty carbon steel frame, sand blasted, primed and powder coated.
- High pressure centrifugal pump with heavy duty industrial motor
- High quality and high rejection reverse osmosis membranes. Thin film composite (TFC)
- Product water & reject water flow meters
- Digital conductivity & PH meter
- Fully panel mounted system flow meters and pressure gauges
- Membrane Clean-in-Place (CIP) Systems
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauges 4” DIA
- Low & high pressure safety cut off pump switches
- High pressure pipings in stainless steel
- Low pressure pipings in PVC / HDPE
- Standard control panel with indicators
- Equipments are factory tested before shipment